How to Make a Great Year in Year 6
Today, I'm going to show you how to make a delicious great year served in Year 6.
What you need:
- A bunch of kids - A good teacher - Friends - Fun - A pinch of salt
How to make it:
1. First, we'll start off with the great year. Grab some fun and whisk it around with half of your good teacher. We can save the rest for later.
2. Add some friends to the mixture. Now, if you don't have friends, you can substitute them for video games and/or books. Note: A great year may not taste as good if not using friends.
3. Set your completed great year on the side while you work on the Year 6. Grab your bunch of kids and the rest of your good teacher and store in a classroom for a year. Optionally, you can add salt for saltiness.
4. Drizzle your great year with Year 6 and serve.